Senior Living in Harrisville, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Harrisville, NH: 03450
- Harrisville scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Harrisville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Monadnock Community Hospital, Crotched Mountain Rehab Center, and Cheshire Medical Center.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Pheasant Wood Center, Scott-Farrar Home, and Rivermead.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 43 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (44% of residents).
- There are 31 golf courses in or around the city, including Dublin Lake Golf Club, Shattuck Golf Club, The, and Monadnock Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Monadnock State Park, Monadnock Bible Conference, and Wapack National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 39 churches in or near the city, including Baha\'i Faith, First Congregational Church of Hancock United Chur, and Hancock Congregational Church.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 34 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 18 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.60% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.12% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $83,876, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $57,639, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $40,225, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.27%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Harrisville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Harrisville has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Harrisville has a very sparse population density of 51.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Harrisville have a very long daily commute time.
- Harrisville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.69%.