Senior Living in Hartland, Vermont
Top zip codes in Hartland, VT: 05048
- Hartland scores significantly higher than the Vermont average of 72.
- Hartland scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including White River Jct Va Medical Center, Mt Ascutney Hospital, and Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Woodstock Terrace, The Homestead Inc., and Westboro House.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 35 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 24 golf courses in or around the city, including Quechee Club, The (Highland Course at Quechee Club, The), John P. Larkin Country Club, and Quechee Club, The -Lakeland.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including North Hartland Dam Recreation Area, Quechee State Park, and Quechee / Pine Valley KOA.
- There are 28 churches in or near the city, including First Congregational Church, First Universalist Society Chr, and First Congregational Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 50 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 15 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.07% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.73% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Vermont has an average state income tax of 3.03%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $80,900, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $67,850, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $33,487, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $47,340 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,025 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $32,032 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.20%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Hartland receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Hartland has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Hartland has a very sparse population density of 88.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Hartland have an average daily commute time.
- Hartland has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.49%.