Senior Living in Henryville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Henryville, PA: 18332
- Henryville scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Henryville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Pocono Medical Center).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Penn Estates Home Owners Association, Milford Manor, and Whitestone Care Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 88 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 64 golf courses in or around the city, including Evergreen Park Golf Course, Great Bear Golf & Country Club, and Caesars Pocono Palace Cove Haven.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Scotrun RV Resort, Tannersville Cranberry Bog Preserve, and Big Pocono State Park.
- There are 6 churches in or near the city, including Felske Trissel L, Linders Robert H, and Mountainhome United Mthdst Chr.
- There are 11 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 47 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 7 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 39 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.52% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $72,438, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $67,725, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,837, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 20.80%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Henryville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Henryville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Henryville has a sparse population density of 221.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Henryville have a very long daily commute time.
- Henryville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.53%.