Senior Living in Immaculata, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Immaculata, PA: 19345
- Immaculata scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Immaculata scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 8 hospitals within close range of the city, including Devereux Children\'s Hlth Ctr, Malvern Institute, and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hosp.
- There are 101 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sunrise of Paoli, Wellington at Hershey\'s Mill, and Sarah Care of Great Valley.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 461 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 154 golf courses in or around the city, including White Manor Country Club, Applebrook Golf Club, and Chester Valley Golf Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens, Marsh Creek State Park, and Valley Forge National Historical Park.
- There are 164 churches in or near the city, including Christ Memorial Lutheran Chr, St Patrick Church, and St Francis-Fields Episcopal.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 152 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 16 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 230 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's per capita income is $6,994, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 17.57%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Immaculata receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Immaculata has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Immaculata has a dense population density of 3,410.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Immaculata have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Immaculata has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 94.09%.