Senior Living in Industry, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Industry, PA: 15052
- Industry scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Industry scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Heritage Valley Beaver, Aliquippa Community Hospital, and East Liverpool City Hospital.
- There are 21 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Villa St. Joseph , Friendship Ridge, and Five Star Quality Care.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 144 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 91 golf courses in or around the city, including Deer Trails Country Club, Running Brook Golf Club, and Hawthorne Valley Golf Club.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Beaver Creek State Forest, Boy Scouts Camp Baker, and Bradys Run County Park.
- There are 108 churches in or near the city, including Fairview Reformed Presbyterian, Greater Faith Family Worship, and Christian Assembly Church.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 65 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 34 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $55,672, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,919, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,021, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.51%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Industry receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Industry has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Industry has a sparse population density of 199.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Industry have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Industry has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.42%.