Senior Living in Isabella, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Isabella, PA: 15447
- Isabella scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Isabella scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Brownsville General Hospital).
- There are 29 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Annabelle Pratt Boarding Home, Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home, and Fort Mason Village.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 43 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (36% of residents).
- There are 56 golf courses in or around the city, including Carmichaels Golf Club, Nemacolin Country Club, and Duck Hollow Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Wana B Park and Friendship Hill National Historic Site).
- There are 32 churches in or near the city, including First Christian Church, Holy Rosary Catholic Church, and Union Baptist Church.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 40 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 9 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.49% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's per capita income is $21,119, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Isabella receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Isabella has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Isabella has a sparse population density of 462.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Isabella have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Isabella has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 70.18%.