Senior Living in Jeddo, Michigan
Top zip codes in Jeddo, MI: 48032
- Jeddo scores higher than the Michigan average of 71.
- Jeddo scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Regency On The Lake , MediLodge of Port Huron, and Lake Huron Woods.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 25 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 29 golf courses in or around the city, including Willow Ridge Golf, Port Huron Golf Club, and Shallow Creek Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Silver Trails Scout Reservation, Lakeport State Park, and Ruby Campground.
- There are 5 churches in or near the city, including Hillside Wesleyan Church, Cornerstone Church, and St Edward\'s Catholic Church.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 18 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 11 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.35% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Michigan has an average state income tax of 3.91%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $68,005, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,891, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,354, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $43,200 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $105,850 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,940 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.89%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Jeddo receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Jeddo has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Jeddo has a very sparse population density of 62.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Jeddo have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Jeddo has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.82%.