Senior Living in Jenners, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Jenners, PA: 15546
- Jenners scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Jenners scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Somerset Hospital and Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Siemon\'s Lakeview Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, The Heritage at Siemons Lakeview Manor Estate, and The Patriot, A Choice Community.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 57 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 44 golf courses in or around the city, including Oakbrook Golf Course, Somerset Country Club, and Golf Club at Hidden Valley, The.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Laurel Mountain State Park, Woodland Campsites Inc, and Linn Run State Park.
- There are 52 churches in or near the city, including Laurel Trinity Lutheran, Bethany St Johns United Meth, and St Andrews Lutheran Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 17 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.35% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.15% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $61,739, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $54,310, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $19,043, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Jenners receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Jenners has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Jenners has an average population density of 500.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Jenners have a long daily commute time.
- Jenners has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.