Senior Living in Keyport, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Keyport, NJ: 07735
- Keyport scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Keyport scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Bayshore Community Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center, and Riverview Medical Center.
- There are 103 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bayside Manor, Laurel Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Regency Park Nursing Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 711 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 137 golf courses in or around the city, including South Shore Golf Course, Navesink Country Club, and Blue/Red Course at Bamm Hollow Country Club.
- There are 14 parks near the city center, including Lemon Creek Park, Wolfe\'s Pond Park and Beach, and Long Pond Park.
- There are 255 churches in or near the city, including St Joseph\'s Catholic Church, Holy Family Roman Catholic Chr, and Jesus the Lord Parish.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 355 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 14 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 226 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $76,033, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $65,953, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,858, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.26%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Keyport receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Keyport has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Keyport has a dense population density of 3,821.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Keyport have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Keyport has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.71%.