Senior Living in Lakeville, New York
Top zip codes in Lakeville, NY: 14480
- Lakeville scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- Lakeville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Conesus Lake Nursing Home, Seniors Helping Seniors, and Morgan Estates Assisted Living Community.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 24 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 73 golf courses in or around the city, including FarView Golf Course, Old Hickory Golf Club, and Livingston Country Club.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Conesus Lake Campground).
- There are 19 churches in or near the city, including Avon United Methodist Church, Lutheran Church of Epiphany, and First Presbyterian Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 23 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.00% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.73% of property value, which is lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,945, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,434, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $19,421, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.52%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Lakeville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Lakeville has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Lakeville has an average population density of 643.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Lakeville have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Lakeville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.67%.