Senior Living in Lawnside, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Lawnside, NJ: 08045
- Lawnside scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Lawnside scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 38 hospitals within close range of the city, including Kennedy University Hospital, Inc (stratford Divis, Virtua West Jersey Hospital, and Kennedy Mem Hosps-univ Med Ctr.
- There are 176 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Brandywine Senior Living at Haddonfield, Silver Care Nursing Center, and Alaris Health at Cherry Hill.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1426 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 143 golf courses in or around the city, including Tavistock Country Club, Woodcrest Country Club, and Kresson Golf Club.
- There are 23 parks near the city center, including Saddler\'s Woods, Timber Creek Park, and Cooper River Park.
- There are 515 churches in or near the city, including Grace Temple Baptist Church, Berean Baptist Church, and St Gregory Church.
- There are 19 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 849 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 35 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 408 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $74,100, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $57,857, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,161, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.10%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Lawnside receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Lawnside has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Lawnside has a dense population density of 2,248.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Lawnside have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Lawnside has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.89%.