Senior Living in Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Lenhartsville, PA: 19534
- Lenhartsville scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Lenhartsville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Saucony Meadows Apartments, Wilson Manor, and Kutztown Manor.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 29 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 72 golf courses in or around the city, including Berkleigh Country Club, Farview Greens Golf Club, and Perry Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Robin Hill RV Resort & Campground, Blue Rocks Family Campground, and Crystal Cave.
- There are 53 churches in or near the city, including New Jerusalem Zion United Chr, Salem Evangelical Church, and Friedens United Church-Christ.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 28 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 24 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $76,268, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $66,739, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,485, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.33%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Lenhartsville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Lenhartsville has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Lenhartsville has a sparse population density of 101.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Lenhartsville have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Lenhartsville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.03%.