Senior Living in Letha, Idaho
Top zip codes in Letha, ID: 83636
- Letha scores significantly higher than the Idaho average of 64.
- Letha scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Walter Knox Memorial Hospital).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Cherry Ridge Center, The Cottages of Emmett, and Meadow View Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 18 golf courses in or around the city, including Gem County Golf Course, Purple Sage Municipal Golf Course, and Scotch Pines Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Scotch Pines Doggy Camp, Gem County Recreation District, and Emmett City Park.
- There are 12 churches in or near the city, including Calvary Chapel, Christian Education Release, and Abundant Life Fellowship Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 6 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.56% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.50%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Idaho has an average state income tax of 5.42%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's median household income is $17,417, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $5,617, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $43,200 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $98,915 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $35,750 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 9% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Letha receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Letha has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Letha has a very sparse population density of 59.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Letha have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Letha has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.