Senior Living in Levittown, Pennsylvania
- Levittown scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Levittown scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 15 hospitals within close range of the city, including Lower Bucks Hospital, St Mary Medical Center, and Bucks County Specialty Hospital.
- There are 128 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Shanti Gardens, Northwestern Human Services, and Woodbourne Place.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 864 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 159 golf courses in or around the city, including Oxford Valley Golf Course, Yardley Country Club, and Morrisville Golf Farm.
- There are 15 parks near the city center, including Oxford Valley Park, Pennsylvania War Dog Memorial, and Pennsbury Manor.
- There are 423 churches in or near the city, including Emilie United Methodist Church, Krass Alfred C, and First Presbyterian Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 355 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 18 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 244 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,593, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,576, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,011, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.97%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Levittown receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Levittown has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Levittown has a dense population density of 4,302.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Levittown have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Levittown has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.76%.