Senior Living in Liberty, Illinois
Top zip codes in Liberty, IL: 62347
- Liberty scores lower than the Illinois average of 74.
- Liberty scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Blessing Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Timber Point Healthcare Center, Barry Community Care Center, and Adams Pointe.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 14 golf courses in or around the city, including Indian Trails, Cedar Crest Country Club, and Knight\'s of Columbus Par 3 Golf Course.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Siloam Springs State Park).
- There are 4 churches in or near the city, including St Brigid\'s Church, Cathedral of Worship, and Unity Church of Quincy.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 15 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.95% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.61% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.63%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Illinois has an average state income tax of 3.59%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,854, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,200, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,312, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $38,844 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $63,875 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,640 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.73%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Liberty receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Liberty has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Liberty has a very sparse population density of 19.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Liberty have a long daily commute time.
- Liberty has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.32%.