Senior Living in Lilly, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Lilly, PA: 15938
- Lilly scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Lilly scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Johnstown Housing Authority, Brookside Manor, and Maple Winds Care Center and Autumns View Personal Care.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 65 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 24 golf courses in or around the city, including Summit Country Club, Maple Crest Golf Course, and Blue Knob Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Horse Shoe Curve Park, Wright\'s Orchard Station, and Woodland Park.
- There are 35 churches in or near the city, including St Lukes Lutheran Church, St Francis Xavier Church, and United Methodist Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 37 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 22 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.40% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.34% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $54,243, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $47,125, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,157, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $30,936 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $87,600 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,248 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,481 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.11%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Lilly receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Lilly has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Lilly has a sparse population density of 130.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Lilly have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Lilly has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.45%.