Senior Living in Lily Dale, New York
Top zip codes in Lily Dale, NY: 14752
- Lily Dale scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- Lily Dale scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Brooks Memorial Hospital).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Fredonia Place, WCA Home, and Johnson Homes.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (63% of residents).
- There are 27 golf courses in or around the city, including Cassadaga Lakes Country Club, Hillview Golf Course, and Shorewood Country Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Creekside Outdoors, Chautauqua Lake KOA, and Camp Onyahsa.
- There are 20 churches in or near the city, including National Spiritualist Assn, Universal Unity of Spirit, and Immaculate Conception Rc Chr.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 20 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of property value, which is lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $50,909, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,608, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,454, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Lily Dale receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Lily Dale has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Lily Dale has an average population density of 673.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Lily Dale have a very short daily commute time.
- Lily Dale has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.