Senior Living in Lisbon, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Lisbon, NH: 03585
- Lisbon scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Lisbon scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Cottage Hospital, Cottage Hospital, and Littleton Regional Hospital.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Lafayette Center, Cook Community Residence, and Riverglen House of Littleton.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 14 golf courses in or around the city, including Lisbon Village Country Club, Sunset Hill Golf Course, and St. Johnsbury Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Littleton / Lisbon KOA, Crazy Horse Campground, and Apple Hill Campground.
- There are 16 churches in or near the city, including Bailey Noel Rev, St Joseph\'s Church Rectory, and Victory In Jesus Ministries.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 18 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,918, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,057, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,743, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.63%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Lisbon receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Lisbon has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Lisbon has a very sparse population density of 31.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Lisbon have a short daily commute time.
- Lisbon has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 82.80%.