Senior Living in Lisle, New York
Top zip codes in Lisle, NY: 13797
- Lisle scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- Lisle scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (United Health Services Hospitals, Inc).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city (Good Shepherd Village at Endwell and James G Johnston Memorial Nursing Home)
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 21 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 38 golf courses in or around the city, including Ford Hill Country Club -Red, Grandview Farms Golf Course, and Maple Hill Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Greenwood County Park, Country Hills Campground, and Robinson Hollow State Forest.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Whitney Point United Meth Chr, Castle Creek United Meth Ch, and Most Holy Rosary Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 11 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 11 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.20% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.43% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,326, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $47,973, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,436, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $54,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $123,100 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,200 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,349 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.45%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Lisle receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Lisle has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Lisle has a very sparse population density of 67.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Lisle have an average daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Lisle has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.92%.