Senior Living in Lithopolis, Ohio
Top zip codes in Lithopolis, OH: 43136
- Lithopolis scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Lithopolis scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Diley Ridge Medical Center).
- There are 62 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rehab Center, Inc., Winchester Place Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and The Inn at Winchester Trail.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 156 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 85 golf courses in or around the city, including Homestead Springs Golf Course, Landings at Rickenbacker, The, and Willows, The.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Jackson Lake Park, Chestnut Ridge Metro Park, and Rock Mill Covered Bridge.
- There are 93 churches in or near the city, including Bloom Baptist Church, St John Evangelical Lutheran, and Lithopolis United Methodist.
- There are 19 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 118 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 8 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 47 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.17% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $52,105, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $60,473, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $19,261, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,350 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,920 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,917 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.45%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Lithopolis receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Lithopolis has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Lithopolis has a dense population density of 1,654.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Lithopolis have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Lithopolis has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.02%.