Senior Living in Little Chute, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Little Chute, WI: 54140
- Little Chute scores higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Little Chute scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Appleton Med Ctr and St Elizabeth Hsptl).
- There are 63 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Atrium Post Acute Care of Little Chute, Grand Horizons Kimberly, and St Paul Elder Services.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 163 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 44 golf courses in or around the city, including Irish Waters Golf Club, Countryside Golf Club, and Fox Valley Golf Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Gardens of the Fox Cities, Telulah Park, and Highview Park.
- There are 98 churches in or near the city, including St Luke Lutheran Church, Christ the King Lutheran Chr, and St Paul\'s Combined Locks.
- There are 13 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 71 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 54 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.13% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.81% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,411, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $54,987, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,606, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $52,200 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $102,018 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,120 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.35%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Little Chute receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Little Chute has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Little Chute has a dense population density of 2,693.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Little Chute have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Little Chute has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.55%.