Senior Living in Liverpool, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Liverpool, PA: 17045
- Liverpool scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Liverpool scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Manor at Susquehanna Village, Polk Personal Care, and Richfield Senior Living Center.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 29 golf courses in or around the city, including Harrisburg North Public Golf, Shade Mountain Golf Club, and Lost Creek Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Lake Tobias Wildlife Park, Martz\'s Gap View Hunting Preserve, and Fort Halifax Park.
- There are 33 churches in or near the city, including Lutheran Church-Good Shepherd, St John Barner\'s Lutheran Chr, and Queen of Peace Catholic Church.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 18 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.11% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,695, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,056, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,028, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $51,840 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $114,610 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.97%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Liverpool receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Liverpool has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Liverpool has a very sparse population density of 85.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Liverpool have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Liverpool has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 81.15%.