Senior Living in Magnolia, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Magnolia, NJ: 08049
- Magnolia scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Magnolia scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 34 hospitals within close range of the city, including Kennedy University Hospital, Inc (stratford Divis, Virtua West Jersey Hospital, and Underwood Memorial Hospital.
- There are 163 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Yardley Commons, Brookdale Echelon Lake, and Laurel Manor Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1363 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 143 golf courses in or around the city, including Tavistock Country Club, Pine Valley Course at Pine Valley Golf Club, and Pine Hill Golf Club.
- There are 23 parks near the city center, including Timber Creek Park, Saddler\'s Woods, and Trump National Golf Club.
- There are 471 churches in or near the city, including Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Berean Baptist Church, and St Gregory Church.
- There are 19 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 797 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 35 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 404 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,715, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,745, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,517, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.55%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Magnolia receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Magnolia has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Magnolia has a dense population density of 4,283.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Magnolia have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Magnolia has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.08%.