Senior Living in Manorville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Manorville, PA: 16238
- Manorville scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Manorville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Acmh Hospital).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including C L Manor, Armstrong County Health Center, and Melody Manor Personal Care Home.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 55 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 63 golf courses in or around the city, including Twin Lake Par 3 Golf Course, Kittanning Country Club, and Lenape Heights Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Bear Ridge Camp Ground and Todd Nature Reserve).
- There are 20 churches in or near the city, including First Church of God, Church of God of Prophecy, and Free Methodist Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 21 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 20 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.35% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,173, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,818, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,939, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.17%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Manorville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Manorville has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Manorville has a dense population density of 4,408.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Manorville have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Manorville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 96.13%.