Senior Living in Mantua, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Mantua, NJ: 08051
- Mantua scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Mantua scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 16 hospitals within close range of the city, including Underwood Memorial Hospital, Camden Cnty Hlth Servs Center, and St Agnes Medical Center.
- There are 140 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Shady Lane Nursing Home, Advanced Subacute Rehabilitation Center at Sewell, and Manorcare Health Services-West Deptford.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 847 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 150 golf courses in or around the city, including Maple Ridge Golf Club, Woodbury Country Club, and Westwood Golf Club.
- There are 25 parks near the city center, including Red Bank Battlefield Park, Timber Creek Park, and Bridgeport Speedway.
- There are 350 churches in or near the city, including Mantua United Methodist Church, Abundant Life United Church, and Incarnation Church.
- There are 14 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 584 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 30 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 264 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $77,461, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $63,220, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,758, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.03%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Mantua receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Mantua has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Mantua has a dense population density of 2,862.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Mantua have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Mantua has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.15%.