Senior Living in Millrift, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Millrift, PA: 18340
- Millrift scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Millrift scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Bon Secours Community Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including St. Joseph\'s Place, Reve Belle Senior Living Center, and Belle Reve Senior Living.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 36 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 61 golf courses in or around the city, including Par 3 Course at Eddy Farm Hotel & Resort, Port Jervis Country Club, and Highpoint Golf Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Camp Simcha, Tri-State RV Park, and Rockview Valley Campground.
- There are 23 churches in or near the city, including St Peter\'s Lutheran Church, St Joseph\'s Rectory, and New Life Christian Day School.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 15 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.34% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,321, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $60,417, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,097, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Millrift receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Millrift has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Millrift has a very sparse population density of 56.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Millrift have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Millrift has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.18%.