Senior Living in Modena, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Modena, PA: 19358
- Modena scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Modena scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including Coatesville Va Medical Center, Brandywine Hospital, and St John Vianney Hospital.
- There are 42 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Harrison Senior Living of Coatesville, Madanat Personal Care Home, and Glencrest Manor.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 262 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (17% of residents).
- There are 115 golf courses in or around the city, including Coatesville Country Club, Ingleside Golf Club, and Downingtown Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Springton Manor, Marsh Creek State Park, and Longwood Gardens.
- There are 110 churches in or near the city, including Second Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, and Cornerstone Fellowship.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 98 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 117 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,142, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $65,078, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,239, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.89%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Modena receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Modena has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Modena has a dense population density of 1,675.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Modena have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Modena has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 78.36%.