Senior Living in Moorestown, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Moorestown, NJ: 08057
- Moorestown scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Moorestown scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 38 hospitals within close range of the city, including Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, Kennedy Mem Hosps-univ Med Ctr, and Aria Health.
- There are 199 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Evergreens, CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown, and Care One at Moorestown.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1531 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 139 golf courses in or around the city, including Moorestown Field Club, Willow Brook Country Club, and Laurel Creek Country Club.
- There are 20 parks near the city center, including Mount Laurel State Park, Rancocas Nature Center, and Neshaminy State Park.
- There are 515 churches in or near the city, including Maranatha Tabernacle, Evergreen Baptist Church, and Our Lady of Good Counsel.
- There are 13 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 782 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 27 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 385 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $172,115, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $107,500, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $62,010, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.55%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Moorestown receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Moorestown has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Moorestown has an average population density of 1,385.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Moorestown have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Moorestown has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.93%.