Senior Living in Morganville, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Morganville, NJ: 07751
- Morganville scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Morganville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Centrastate Medical Center.
- There are 83 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Renaissance, About Atrium Post Acute Care of Matawan, and Atrium at Matawan.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 683 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (19% of residents).
- There are 123 golf courses in or around the city, including Marlboro Country Club, Glenwood Country Club, and Blue/Red Course at Bamm Hollow Country Club.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Holmdel Park, Thompson Park, and Monmouth Battlefield State Park.
- There are 212 churches in or near the city, including Agulian J S, Temple Rodeph Torah of Western, and Congregation Ohev Shalom.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 255 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 11 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 227 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $167,018, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $125,037, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $52,644, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.89%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Morganville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Morganville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Morganville has an average population density of 1,223.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Morganville have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Morganville has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 96.29%.