Senior Living in Morrisville, North Carolina
Top zip codes in Morrisville, NC: 27560
- Morrisville scores significantly higher than the North Carolina average of 72.
- Morrisville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Wakemed, Cary Hospital, Rex Hospital, and North Carolina Eye & Ear Hosp.
- There are 97 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Searstone, Brookdale Durham, and Weatherstone Spring.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 650 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (11% of residents).
- There are 56 golf courses in or around the city, including Brier Creek Country Club, Prestonwood Country Club (The Fairways Course at Prestonwood Country Club), and Lochmere Golf Club.
- There are 23 parks near the city center, including Lake Crabtree County Park, Green Hope Elementary School Park, and Thomas E. Brooks Park.
- There are 224 churches in or near the city, including Eagle\'s Summit Christian Chr, Life Community Church, and King\'s Park Intl Chr.
- There are 28 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 249 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 23 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 43 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.12% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.81% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- North Carolina has an average state income tax of 4.89%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $87,912, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $74,184, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $38,182, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $50,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $76,650 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,780 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.70%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Morrisville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Morrisville has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Morrisville has an average population density of 776.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Morrisville have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Morrisville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 97.17%.