Senior Living in New Lisbon, New Jersey
Top zip codes in New Lisbon, NJ: 08064
- New Lisbon scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- New Lisbon scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, and Hampton Hospital.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Aspen Hills Healthcare Center, Virtua Health and Rehab Mt Holly, and Masonic Home of New Jersey.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 121 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (66% of residents).
- There are 117 golf courses in or around the city, including Falcon Creek Golf Course, Fountain Green Golf Course, and Olde York Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Historic Smithville Park, Smithville, and Rancocas Nature Center.
- There are 153 churches in or near the city, including Grace Episcopal Church, First Baptist Church-Pemberton, and St Mark Lutheran Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 54 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 39 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's median household income is $44,732, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $14,203, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- New Lisbon receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- New Lisbon has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- New Lisbon has a sparse population density of 243.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of New Lisbon have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- New Lisbon has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 69.57%.