Senior Living in Pacific, Washington
Top zip codes in Pacific, WA: 98047
- Pacific scores higher than the Washington average of 68.
- Pacific scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including Auburn Regional Medical Center, Auburn Regional Medical Center, and Good Samaritan Hospital & Rehab Center.
- There are 326 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Lakeland Adult Family Home 2, Road To Eden Adult Family Home, and Nadiya Adult Family Home.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 459 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (17% of residents).
- There are 74 golf courses in or around the city, including Linden Golf & Country Club, Christy\'s Golf Range & Par 3, and Sumner Meadows Golf Links.
- There are 19 parks near the city center, including Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden, Loyalty Park, and Majestic Mobile Manor.
- There are 209 churches in or near the city, including All Saints\' Lutheran Church, Federal Way United Methodist, and New Heart Worship Ctr.
- There are 9 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 327 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 14 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 63 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.88% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.88% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.30%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Washington has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $56,154, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,034, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $19,528, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $51,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $128,235 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,729 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $58,344 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.48%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Pacific receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Pacific has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Pacific has a dense population density of 2,624.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Pacific have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Pacific has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.40%.