Senior Living in Park Hall, Maryland
Top zip codes in Park Hall, MD: 20667
- Park Hall scores higher than the Maryland average of 78.
- Park Hall scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Saint Mary\'s Hospital and St Mary\'s Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Chesapeake Shores, In Caring Hands, LLC, and Spring Village at Wildewood.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 9 golf courses in or around the city, including Cedar Point Golf Club, Breton Bay Golf & Country Club, and Chesapeake Hills Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Nicolet Park, Dennis Point Marina & Campground, and Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Christian Disciples of Christ, Immaculate Heart of Mary, and God\'s House of Refuge.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 33 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 20 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.37% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Maryland has an average state income tax of 4.15%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $68,441, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,750, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $45,585, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $61,200 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $85,410 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,150 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,044 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Park Hall receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Park Hall has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Park Hall has a sparse population density of 244.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Park Hall have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Park Hall has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 75.65%.