Senior Living in Quinton, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Quinton, NJ: 08072
- Quinton scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Quinton scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Memorial Hospital Of Salem County and South Jersey Hospital).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Golden Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Lindsay Place, and Friends Village at Woodstown.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 64 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 65 golf courses in or around the city, including White Cedar/Pin Oaks Course at Wild Oaks Golf Club, Country Club of Salem, and Sakima Country Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Supawna Meadows National Wildlife Refuge, Jellystone Park in Elmer NJ, and Fort Mott State Park.
- There are 71 churches in or near the city, including Quinton United Methodist Ch, St Mary\'s Rc Church, and First United Methodist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 24 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 24 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.21% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $69,135, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,750, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,480, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.41%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 7% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Quinton receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Quinton has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Quinton has an average population density of 986.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Quinton have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Quinton has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 77.07%.