Senior Living in Red Hill, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Red Hill, PA: 18076
- Red Hill scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Red Hill scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Grand View Hospital, St Luke\'s Quakertown Hospital, and Pottstown Memorial Med Center.
- There are 68 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Still Waters Community, Pennsburg Manor, and Penn Assisted Care.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 192 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (36% of residents).
- There are 149 golf courses in or around the city, including Sweet Water Golf Course & Driving Range, Upper Perk Golf Course, and Pennsburg Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Green Lane Park, Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center, and Hickory Valley Golf Club.
- There are 156 churches in or near the city, including St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, St Philip Neri Parish, and St Mark\'s Evangelical Lutheran.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 95 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 94 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $72,268, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,833, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,076, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.71%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Red Hill receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Red Hill has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Red Hill has a dense population density of 2,218.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Red Hill have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Red Hill has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.04%.