Senior Living in Reinholds, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Reinholds, PA: 17569
- Reinholds scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Reinholds scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including Wernersville State Hospital, Ephrata Community Hospital, and Surgical Institute Of Reading.
- There are 52 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Danken House Personal Care Home, Cocalico Christian Home, and Colonial Lodge.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 194 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 70 golf courses in or around the city, including Springside Par 3 Golf Course, Hawk Valley Golf Club, and Berkshire Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Conrad Weiser Homestead, Nolde Forest State Park, and Berks County Park.
- There are 177 churches in or near the city, including Swamp United Church of Christ, Swamp Lutheran Church, and Vinemont Community Lutheran.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 195 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 76 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.01% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.43% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $79,077, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $69,375, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,260, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $56,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $128,936 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.11%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Reinholds receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Reinholds has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Reinholds has a sparse population density of 333.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Reinholds have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Reinholds has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.44%.