Senior Living in Revere, Massachusetts
Top zip codes in Revere, MA: 02151
- Revere scores significantly lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- Revere scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 44 hospitals within close range of the city, including Soldiers Home In Massachusetts, Hallmark Health System, and Hallmark Health System.
- There are 246 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Lighthouse Nursing Care Center, Hallkeen Assisted Living - Prospect House, and Chelsea Center .
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1342 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 143 golf courses in or around the city, including Winthrop Golf Club, Cedar Glen Golf Club, and Bellevue Golf Club.
- There are 32 parks near the city center, including Pine Banks Park, Piers Park, and Boston National Historical Park.
- There are 627 churches in or near the city, including St Anthony\'s of Padua Cath Chr, Temple Bnai Israel, and Immaculate Conception Church.
- There are 18 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 832 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 55 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 565 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.51% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.78% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.25%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Massachusetts has an average state income tax of 4.74%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,587, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,592, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,085, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.24%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Revere receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Revere has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Revere has a very dense population density of 8,837.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Revere have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Revere has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 78.84%.