Senior Living in Richmond, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Richmond, MN: 56368
- Richmond scores higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Richmond scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Paynesville Area Hospital).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Generations Community Homes, Assumption Home, and CentraCare Health - Paynesville Washburne Court.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 25 golf courses in or around the city, including River Oaks Golf Course, Rich Spring Golf Club, and Koronis Hills Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Riverside Resort, Cozy Corners Campground, and Gold Meadows Hunting Preserve.
- There are 14 churches in or near the city, including St Peter & Paul Rectory, St Boniface Parish, and Gloria Dei Lutheran Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.63% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.96% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $65,028, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $59,563, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,794, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,336 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,710 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,097 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.91%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Richmond receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Richmond has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Richmond has a very sparse population density of 61.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Richmond have a long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Richmond has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.08%.