Senior Living in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Ridley Park, PA: 19078
- Ridley Park scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Ridley Park scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 29 hospitals within close range of the city, including Keystone Center, Crozer Chester Medical Center, and Delaware County Memorial Hospital.
- There are 171 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Conner Williams Nursing Home, Prospect Park Health and Rehabilitation Center, and The Belvedere .
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1143 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 168 golf courses in or around the city, including Springhaven Club, Rolling Green Golf Club, and Springfield Country Club.
- There are 26 parks near the city center, including Governor Printz Park, Taylor Memorial Arboretum, and Scott Arboretum of Swarthmore College.
- There are 569 churches in or near the city, including Christ Church Ridley Park, St Madeline Rectory, and Ridley Park Presbyterian Chr.
- There are 11 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 754 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 35 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 344 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $72,911, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $59,732, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,188, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.86%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Ridley Park receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Ridley Park has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Ridley Park has a dense population density of 5,473.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Ridley Park have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Ridley Park has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.64%.