Senior Living in Rillton, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Rillton, PA: 15678
- Rillton scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Rillton scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 8 hospitals within close range of the city, including Jeannette District Mem Hosp, Monsour Medical Center, and Upmc Mckeesport.
- There are 99 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bristol House, Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon, and Briarcliff Pavilion Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 345 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 116 golf courses in or around the city, including Lincoln Hills Country Club, Carradam Golf Club, and Irwin Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including White Oak Park, Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA, and Renziehausen Park.
- There are 236 churches in or near the city, including St Agnes Church Rectory, Immaculate Conception, and Calvary Baptist Church.
- There are 12 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 105 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 7 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 112 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $39,195, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $33,542, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,071, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Rillton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Rillton has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Rillton has an average population density of 830.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Rillton have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Rillton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 79.31%.