Senior Living in Riverside, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Riverside, NJ: 08075
- Riverside scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Riverside scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 33 hospitals within close range of the city, including Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, Aria Health, and Frankford Hospital.
- There are 226 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including River\'s Edge Nursing and Rehab, Care One at Moorestown, and Cinnaminson Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1516 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 153 golf courses in or around the city, including Riverton Country Club, Moorestown Field Club, and Willow Brook Country Club.
- There are 20 parks near the city center, including Neshaminy State Park, Pennypack Park, and Benjamin Rush State Park.
- There are 536 churches in or near the city, including St Casimir\'s Roman Catholic, St Stephen\'s Episcopal Church, and St Peter\'s Roman Catholic Chr.
- There are 13 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 767 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 25 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 364 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $87,053, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $74,709, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $32,670, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.37%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Riverside receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Riverside has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Riverside has a dense population density of 2,918.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Riverside have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Riverside has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.09%.