Senior Living in Robesonia, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Robesonia, PA: 19551
- Robesonia scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Robesonia scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Wernersville State Hospital, Surgical Institute Of Reading, and Reading Hospital And Med Ctr.
- There are 43 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Phoebe Berks Village, Danken House Personal Care Home, and Berks Heim Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 183 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 66 golf courses in or around the city, including Galen Hall Country Club, Chapel Hill Golf Course, and Manor Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Conrad Weiser Homestead, Berks County Park, and Appalachian RV Campground.
- There are 149 churches in or near the city, including St Francis De Sales, St Daniels Lutheran Church, and Trinity Lutheran Church.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 185 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 72 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $68,708, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $57,857, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,622, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.84%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Robesonia receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Robesonia has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Robesonia has a sparse population density of 202.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Robesonia have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Robesonia has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.37%.