Senior Living in Runnemede, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Runnemede, NJ: 08078
- Runnemede scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Runnemede scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 39 hospitals within close range of the city, including Underwood Memorial Hospital, Kennedy University Hospital, Inc (stratford Divis, and Virtua West Jersey Hosp-camden.
- There are 172 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Deptford Center, Brandywine Senior Living at Haddonfield, and Brightview Woodbury Lake Assisted Living.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1434 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 151 golf courses in or around the city, including Westwood Golf Club, Woodbury Country Club, and Tavistock Country Club.
- There are 24 parks near the city center, including Timber Creek Park, Saddler\'s Woods, and Harleigh Cemetery.
- There are 547 churches in or near the city, including St Maria Goretti Church, Trinity Lutheran Church, and Chews United Methodist Church.
- There are 19 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 889 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 35 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 412 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,528, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,956, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,496, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.63%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Runnemede receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Runnemede has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Runnemede has a dense population density of 4,190.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Runnemede have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Runnemede has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 84.82%.