Senior Living in Saegertown, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Saegertown, PA: 16433
- Saegertown scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Saegertown scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Meadville Medical Center).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Crawford County Care Center, Park Avenue Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Wesbury an Active Community.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 47 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 43 golf courses in or around the city, including Country Club, The, Country Meadows Golf Course, and Venango Valley Inn & Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Goodell Gardens & Homestead and Playland Leisure Park & Family).
- There are 10 churches in or near the city, including Cornerstone Church of God, Abundant Life Fellowship, and Allida Smith Wesleyan Methodist Church.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 20 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 16 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $56,367, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $47,862, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,221, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.92%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Saegertown receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Saegertown has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Saegertown has a very sparse population density of 95.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Saegertown have a very short daily commute time.
- Saegertown has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.67%.