Senior Living in Sanbornville, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Sanbornville, NH: 03872
- Sanbornville scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Sanbornville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Huggins Hospital).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Copp Hill Residential Home, Wolfeboro Bay Center, and Sugar Hill Retirement Community.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 21 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 30 golf courses in or around the city, including Kingswood Golf Club, Lake Winnepausakee Golf Club, and Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club.
- There are no parks near the city center.
- There are 14 churches in or near the city, including Acton-milton Mills Baptist Chr, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and Life Ministries Food Pantry.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 23 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,636, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,071, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,080, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.05%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Sanbornville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Sanbornville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Sanbornville has a very sparse population density of 80.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Sanbornville have a very long daily commute time.
- Sanbornville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.53%.