Senior Living in Spring House, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Spring House, PA: 19477
- Spring House scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Spring House scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 20 hospitals within close range of the city, including Lansdale Hospital, Horsham Clinic, and Mercy Suburban Hospital.
- There are 181 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Gwynedd Square Nursing Center, Acts Retirement Life Communities, and Foulkeways at Gwynedd.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 677 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (86% of residents).
- There are 170 golf courses in or around the city, including Pine Crest Golf Club, Meadowlands Country Club, and Cedarbrook Country Club.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Norristown Farm Park, Evansburg State Park, and Graeme Park.
- There are 278 churches in or near the city, including Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, First Baptist Church, and Calvary Baptist School.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 275 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 19 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 268 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's median household income is $237,604, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $34,290, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Spring House receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Spring House has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Spring House has a dense population density of 2,862.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Spring House have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Spring House has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 61.47%.