Senior Living in Springtown, Texas
Top zip codes in Springtown, TX: 76082
- Springtown scores lower than the Texas average of 74.
- Springtown scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Azle Manor Healthcare and Rehabilitation, Silver Creek Assisted Living, and Weatherford Healthcare Center.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 18 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has a high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 32 golf courses in or around the city, including Cross Timbers Golf Course, Bridgeport Country Club, and Runaway Bay Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Outwest Campground & RV park, ThrottleTown MX Park, and Frontier RV Park and Mini Storage.
- There are 26 churches in or near the city, including Hilltop Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, and La Junta Baptist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,583, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $54,270, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,043, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.77%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Springtown receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Springtown has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Springtown has a sparse population density of 176.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Springtown have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Springtown has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 81.17%.