Senior Living in St Paris, Ohio
Top zip codes in St Paris, OH: 43072
- St Paris scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- St Paris scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Mercy Memorial Hospital, Upper Valley Medical Center, and Upper Valley Medical Center.
- There are 24 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Hearth and Home at Urbana, Champaign County Residential Service, and Vancrest of Urbana.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 40 golf courses in or around the city, including Lakeland Golf Course, Urbana Country Club, and Sugar Isle Golf Country.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Davey Woods State Nature Preserve, Poor Farmer\'s RV Sales, Service and Campground Inc., and Siegenthaler-Kaestner Esker State Nature Preserve.
- There are 29 churches in or near the city, including Fletcher United Methodist Chr, Asbury United Methodist Church, and Donnels Creek Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 14 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.47% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.14% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $68,647, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,875, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,666, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.24%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- St Paris receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- St Paris has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- St Paris has a very sparse population density of 80.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of St Paris have an average daily commute time.
- St Paris has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.40%.