Senior Living in Stevensville, Montana
Top zip codes in Stevensville, MT: 59870
- Stevensville scores significantly higher than the Montana average of 62.
- Stevensville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There is 1 senior living facility in close proximity to the city (The Living Centre).
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 11 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 8 golf courses in or around the city, including Whitetail Golf Course, Stock Farm, and Missoula Country Club.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including US Forest Services Ranger Station, Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge, and Charles Waters Memorial Campground.
- There are 5 churches in or near the city, including Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Church of Christ, and Light of Valley Assembly.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 6 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.91% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.59% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Montana has an average state income tax of 4.15%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,350, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $45,954, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,405, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,350 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $31,070 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.82%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Stevensville receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Stevensville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Stevensville has a very sparse population density of 37.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Stevensville have a long daily commute time.
- Stevensville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.25%.