Senior Living in Stewartsville, Missouri
Top zip codes in Stewartsville, MO: 64490
- Stewartsville scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Stewartsville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Gower Convalescent Center, Clinton Care and Rehab Center, and Oakridge of Plattsburg.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 12 golf courses in or around the city, including Plattsburg Country Club, Cameron Veterans\' Memorial Golf Club, and Moila Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Far West Stake Campground, Gower City Park, and Hartell Conservation Area.
- There are 13 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, First Christian Church, and St Ann\'s Parish.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 4 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.68% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,472, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,571, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,540, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $30,780 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $59,221 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.05%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Stewartsville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Stewartsville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Stewartsville has a very sparse population density of 22.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Stewartsville have a long daily commute time.
- Stewartsville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 84.59%.